With ever-increasing mobility and globalization of businesses, individuals often find themselves embraced by the tax regimes of more than one nation, while businesses operating in more than one country face unique challenges and need tax-efficient planning and implementation.
Khoo & Company, Inc. has the experience in helping businesses and individuals manage their international tax profile and resolve intricate issues that often arise. Our expertise allows us to help you achieve effective tax solutions ranging from start-up implementation to complex mergers and acquisitions as you position your business in the global marketplace.
For the International Start-up and Multinational Enterprise
U.S. companies expanding and operating abroad and foreign companies conducting business within the U.S. are faced with a multitude of cross-border taxation issues, planning opportunities, and reporting requirements.
For international businesses we offer assistance with:
- Operating structure tax planning and review
- International mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Business tax return preparation
- U.S. disclosure and reporting for international entities
- Cross-border transfers of intellectual property and royalty arrangements
- International relocation of personnel
- Compensation planning and review
- State and local tax planning and compliance
International Private Clients
Cross-border personal taxation applies to U.S. citizens and residents working and residing in a foreign country and to foreign individuals with U.S. investments or business interests.
Our personalized international private client services include:
- Nonresidents who are relocating to the U.S.
- Tax planning and review of your effective global tax rate
- Pre-arrival tax planning
- Personal tax return preparation for U.S. residents and citizens abroad
- U.S. personal tax return preparation for foreign individuals with U.S. business interests
- Compensation planning
- Expatriate compensation plan analysis and review